Admin Assistant (Account Assistant)Joining Immediately
Knowledge in Excel, Work, PowerPoint
-At lease bachelor degree
-Prior administrative experience.
-With Experience in Construction Company
-At lease with background in Finance, Expense, and or VAT.
-Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
-Attention to detail.
-Multilingual may be preferred or required.
-Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
• Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
• Providing real- time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
• Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
• Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
• Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
• Greet and assist visitors.
• Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e- mail, and mail.
• Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Send Updated CV with Photo to